Friday, January 16, 2009

My Try at This


I love my friends' blogs. They are so creatively laid out, and full of day to day stories of their lives. I love to read them. So here's my go at it. Maybe it will get me off of Facebook some! :)


First and foremost on my mind at this moment is my eight and a half-year-old Great Dane. He's getting up there as it goes in big dog years. He's been sick to his stomach lately, and it just makes me wonder how much longer he'll be with us. Buddy is a BC dog (Before Children). The sweetest dog...a big lummox really. He is terrified of adults and loves children. We have kept a couch that is falling apart simply because it is Buddy's couch. Here you are thinking I would be telling a funny story about one of my children, and I'm talking about a dog. Those of you with dogs understand I suppose.

3 comments:

  1. Nooo, Buddy can't be sick!! :( He has to make it until February so I can see him again! He's not terrified of all adults, he loves me, of course he's know me all his 8 1/2 years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you have a blog - i hope you are better at it than me at posting....i hope buddy feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear more stories...teaching stories are some of the best! A friend of mine who teaches said that she should write a book!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones