Friday, March 6, 2009

"Night-Night"

Bitty Bee and I were able to spend a day home together this week...me recovering from being sick and her sitter was sick...so we just enjoyed the day.
I was quickly showering and she was alternating between banging on the shower door and screaming at me because we were on opposite sides. But then I heard her saying, "night-night."
When I stepped out, she had spread her little baby washcloth on the bathroom floor and was laying her head on it. I then covered her with the scooby doo towel hanging nearby.
She lay there for quite some time, sitting up every so often to rearrange her washcloth, and then lay back down on it. Then she would grab the scooby towel and hold it up so I could recover her, all the time saying "night-night." She tucked those little arms under her, stuck the little rear in the air and just laid there.
She was just as cute as can be.






















No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones